DALLAS, April 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ASLMS 2018 ─ At the 2018 American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery conference, Cutera, Inc. (Nasdaq:CUTR) (“Cutera” or the “Company”) celebrates 20 years of best-in-class product innovation with continued commitment to the industry and its providers. In conjunction with the 20th anniversary of the company, Cutera announces the global launch of the enlighten SR, a new picosecond platform specifically designed for skin revitalization and the treatment of benign pigmented lesions.
With more than 20 product introductions in 20 years, Cutera continues developing and providing scientifically advanced laser systems. The enlighten SR, is the latest product introduction which harnesses the power and versatility of the existing enlighten platform while offering practitioners a solution to address both photodamaged and aging skin.
“20 years ago, Cutera was founded with a simple goal: to offer industry-leading laser and light-based solutions that provide a compelling and lasting investment, uniquely designed for specific market segments. These products redefine functionality and offer our physician partners the widest range of clinical applications for the face and body,” said James Reinstein, CEO of Cutera Inc. “We are proud of the Company’s accomplishments, thankful for our customers who have put their trust in us, and we look forward to paving the way for the next 20 years of aesthetic innovation.”
“In addition to our commitment to innovation, we are equally committed to supporting causes that reflect the company’s core beliefs and values. To that end, we are honored to partner with the National Rosacea Society in support of National Rosacea Awareness Month. For every ‘like’ or ‘share’ on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages, Cutera will donate $1 to support rosacea awareness and education activities,” continued Reinstein. “Rosacea affects more than 16 million Americans and we are pleased to offer a solution like excel V, that can address rosacea, and other vascular skin conditions.”
During ASLMS, leading industry experts will be at Cutera booth #807 to share with attendees their experiences and best practices for running a successful practice. In addition, the following presenters will be sharing the latest clinical trends and studies during the podium sessions:
- Picosecond 1064nm laser treatment of pigmentation and photoaging in dark skin types, Neil Sadick, M.D., Weill Cornell College, New York, NY
- Impact of exposure time and post treatment massage on subcutaneous fat thickness reduction using a monopolar radiofrequency device, Ashish Bhatia, M.D., DuPage Medical Group, Naperville, IL
- A prospective, split-face, randomized study comparing picosecond laser to q-switched laser for treatment of epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions in Asians, Woraphong Manuskiatti, M.D., Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital Bangkok, Bangkoknoi, Thailand
- Prospective study of removing solar lentigines using picosecond 532nm Nd:YAG laser for Asian patients
Kei Negishi, M.D., PhD, Institute of Geriatrics, Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
- Clinical evaluation of a novel picosecond 670nm wavelength for the treatment of benign pigmented lesions, Omar A. Ibrahimi, M.D., Connecticut Skin Institute, Stamford, CT
- Clinical evaluation of a novel picosecond 670nm wavelength for the treatment of multicolored tattoo, Omar A. Ibrahimi, M.D., Connecticut Skin Institute, Stamford, CT
- Safety and efficacy of a novel refractive lens array using a 1064nm picosecond laser for low impact treatment of skin texture and fine lines, Macrene Alexiades, M.D., PhD, Yale University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- 1064nm Nd:YAG laser for the treatment of basal cell carcinoma: determining long-term efficacy, Arisa E. Ortiz, M.D., University of California, San Diego
Brisbane, California-based Cutera is a leading provider of laser and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide. Since 1998, Cutera has been developing innovative, easy-to-use products that enable physicians and other qualified practitioners to offer safe and effective aesthetic treatments to their patients. For more information, call 1-888-4CUTERA or visit www.cutera.com.
Media Contact: Rebel Gail Communications
Alli Good: firstname.lastname@example.org; 212.675.8553
Chief Financial Officer