BRISBANE, Calif., Oct. 16, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cutera, Inc. (Nasdaq:CUTR) (“Cutera” or the “Company”), a leading provider of laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide, announces their 2017 Medical Advisory Board members. Cutera’s Medical Advisory Board will meet on October 20, 2017, and be led by Jeffrey Dover, MD, FRCPC, Associate Professor of Clinical Dermatology at Yale University School of Medicine, and Associate Professor of Dermatology at Brown Medical School. Accompanying Dr. Dover are five renowned physicians:
- Neil Sadick, M.D., Board Certified Dermatologist and Founder of Sadick Dermatology, Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College;
- E. Victor Ross, M.D., Board Certified Dermatologist at Scipps Clinic, Specializing in Laser Surgery, Cosmetic and General Dermatology;
- Jeffrey Hsu, M.D., Board Certified Dermatologist and Co-Director of Dermatologic, Cosmetic & Laser Surgery at The Dermatology Institute of DuPage Medical Group, and Associate Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago;
- Omar Ibrahimi, M.D., Ph.D., Board Certified Dermatologist and Founder and Medical Director of The Connecticut Skin Institute; and
- Rick Green, M.D., FACS, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Medical Director at Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery.
“We are honored to welcome this prestigious group of key opinion leaders to our Medical Advisory Board,” said James Reinstein, President and CEO at CUTERA. “Our team looks forward to the valuable insights that come from the country’s leading practitioners in the application and use of aesthetic lasers. As an organization we are eager to apply what we learn to our business moving forward.”
In discussion surrounding the future of lasers and aesthetics, the Medical Advisory Board will offer insights and direction to help Cutera with its future product pipeline. “We look forward to obtaining practitioner perspectives and field-based insights. We expect this group of key opinion leaders to help us discover new market trends,” said Michael Karavitis, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Cutera. “This and subsequent meetings serve as an opportunity to receive invaluable guidance for building truly innovative lasers.”
About Cutera, Inc.
Brisbane, California-based Cutera is a leading provider of laser and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide. Since 1998, Cutera has been developing innovative, easy-to-use products that enable physicians and other qualified practitioners to offer safe and effective aesthetic treatments to their patients. For more information, call 1-888-4CUTERA or visit www.cutera.com.
Sandra A. Gardiner
Chief Financial Officer (Consulting)